REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
While Hyper Crafters strives to provide products of excellent quality, the handmade nature of our products, as well as the natural materials used, may result in variations in colour and exact dimensions, as well as minor imperfections. We therefore accept returns not only on products which may have been damaged in transit, but also in instances where the product may not be 100% to your liking.
Our conditions for the above are as follows:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you inspect the parcel on delivery, before the courier leaves your door. You have the right to refuse parcels that are obviously opened or damaged. You can also open the parcel in front of the courier to check if the contents are still good, before signing for receipt,
- Should the parcel be damaged in any way, you are required to call us immediately to report such damage. Once you sign receipt of the parcel, the responsibility for the parcel moves to you,
- If on receipt of your order, you have found it to be damaged, faulty or of poor quality, and have reported it to us, we will either replace or refund the item, depending on the circumstance, within 7 work days.
When reporting damaged parcels, or requesting an exchange because the items is perhaps not exactly as you thought it would be:
- Please contact us on receipt and then e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- quoting your order number, which you will find on your order confirmation,
- including your full name, e-mail address and contact number,
- explaining why you wish to return the item/s,
- providing full details should the item be faulty in any way,
- Please return the item to us within 7 days, ensuring that it is returned in the condition that you received it and in the original packaging and box where applicable. The item should not have been used.
For custom designed, and made to order products:
- We will ensure that you are completely satisfied with the sample before going into production,
- Custom designed and made to order products will only be exchanged if damaged.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
The payment of postage / shipping in returns shall be for the customer’s account.
To return an item:
- Please pack the item as you received it, including all packaging and branding,
- We will send our courier to collect from you on a date which will be arranged in advance with you,
- Please ensure that you obtain the Tracking Number from the collecting courier for proof of dispatch.
On receipt of the return, we will process the request and send you an e-mail indicating whether it has been accepted and your account been credited. It may take up to 5 work days for your bank to process the payment, before it reflects on your account.
To exchange an item:
If you would like to exchange an item/s for another product, we will issue you with a gift card for the value of the item/s returned, which you may use to place another order.
Receiving a refund:
Your refund will be credited to match the original payment price. This will exclude shipping costs (with the exception of faulty items if applicable).
- Goods will only be deemed as faulty if they are received damaged or of poor quality,
- Please report any shortages or damages of goods within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing, via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include photographs if possible,
- Queries placed outside of this timeframe may not qualify for a refund,
- Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage caused during transit,
- If you do receive a faulty item and package it in its original packaging, we will send our courier to collect free of charge and arrange for a replacement to be sent or a refund to be processed,
- All custom made orders are made especially for you – we can therefore not accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless the goods are flawed or damaged.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries on email@example.com.
FREE local pick-up | FREE delivery in and around Brackenfell